Monday, August 4, 2008

Natural remedies for reducing redness of acne and how to clear back chest acne

Oral antibiotics have been one of the widely used treatments for acne after over-the-counter treatments don't work well for ones acne problem. There are two things that oral antibiotics does against acne. It acts like an anti-inflammatory medicine and tries to annihilate bacteria in your body (This includes those bacteria that are beneficial to your body). P.acnes, the bacteria that causes acne, is destroyed in the process.
A few years ago, I stumbled upon some really great methods and was then able to cure my acne condition in less than 2 months. Because it took me time to do the testing, I am quite sure if I was given the system of methods, I could have cured my acne in less than a month. Anyway, it is kind of off topic here. This article aims to let you in the system that I have discovered and developed that only guarantees success with acne. This piece of information is VERY EFFECTIVE and important for those who have acne today but tomorrow's the wedding day / party event / photo shoot session.
The actual cause and cure of pimples is still up for debate, some will say to clean your face and the oil within the pores of your skin, while others argue that the natural oil on your face can combat pimples and acne, so we will try to represent both cases of the story below.
didamydipk.blogspot.com
tags: at home acne blemish cures, prenatal pills help with acne, organic acne skin care products

No comments: