Monday, August 4, 2008

How to treat serious acne and acne treatment los angeles

But when I awoke on the fourth day, the day after the fast, I looked in the mirror and my acne was ALL gone. Only some old marks remained. And these disappeared after a few days. I was delighted, but my joy of being acne-free only lasted a few days, at which point my acne came back - as bad as ever.
About two years ago I broke out in a horrific case of acne that no matter what OTC treatment or prescription I tried, my acne just raged on. I know the tears and fears. I started this regimen January 1, 2008. It is now three months into the new year and I have no more acne. I do have some scars but there has been no sign of acne.
When getting acne treatment system, it is best to start with some research on the products and the company. You can do this with a search on acne treatment review sites. There will be some products that are consistently highly rated. You should check out these products as their popularity shows very promising effectiveness. Make comparisons with a few sites and read the ingredients that each product contains. You should choose products that are compatible with your skin type.
faeoritefb.blogspot.com
tags: acne skin care .com, acne care products, prevention of acne and pimples

No comments: